Clean Burn Models:
CB-3500 | CB-5000
The Clean Burn Models CB-3500 and CB-5000 are an industrial grade used-oil furnaces for larger facilities. The CB-3500 generates approximately 350,000 BTU/hr and is UL listed for use as either a unit heater or central (ducted) furnace. The Clean Burn CB-5000 is the largest used-oil furnace the EPA allows, generating approximately 500,000 BTU/hr. No other unit is as robust and reliable for extracting free heat from used oils.
- Engineered from the ground up to burn used oils
- Local in-house after sale support and service
- Patented heat exchanger leads to higher heat output
- Much easier cleaning and serviceability
- Full 10 year Heat Exchanger Warranty – Best in the industry by far!
- Pump priming switches make priming safer and easier
- Intermittent ignition means longer component life spans
- Can burn synthetic used oils
- Automatic flow control means no fuel adjustment required
- 15 to 20 year service life